Graduate School is the institute responsible for producing quality graduates at graduate level.
By 2022, the Graduate School will become the institute for coordinating, supporting, administering, and managing the graduate education in order to meet the international standards.
- To enhance, upgrade, and produce graduates at a graduate level based on the quality of academic and professional standards
- To promote and support research development based on creating a body of knowledge will improve the graduate curriculum quality and the local community
- To develop and upgrade academic services to the local community based on the results of research and thesis works which are done in order to benefit society and the local community
- To conserve art and cultural heritage, and to promote and follow the local wisdom
- To promote and follow the royal initiative projects, and support and participate in the management of natural resources and local environments